I love my breast augmentation!! They are exactly what I wanted! NOT too big NOT too small-Just perfect!!! Dr. Nguyen is great!! Listen to him and you will not be disappointed!
_ _ Linda N. _ _
Do you wish that your breasts were higher, firmer, or larger, giving you a more attractive, more youthful profile? If so, a breast lift or breast augmentation at our Orange County cosmetic surgery practice may be the solution you've been seeking. The natural aging process, weight loss, or pregnancy can lead to drooping, sagging breasts. A breast augmentation or lift (mastopexy) procedure is a surgical technique that elevates and re-shapes the breast. Implants can be added to increase the size of the breasts.
A breast lift does not generally inhibit sensation or the ability to breastfeed a baby. There are three different techniques, and the best one will be determined by the degree of sagging (ptosis) of the breast:
- A periareolar breast lift is used when the degree of sagging is minimal. The only incision is around the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple). Excess skin is removed and the areola and nipple are repositioned to a more optimal, higher location.
- The next breast lift technique, often called a lollypop lift, involves an incision down the breast as well as around the areola. It provides more of a lift for sagging breasts, and it can elevate the nipple and areola more than a periareolar lift can.
- The final technique, commonly known as a T lift, involves an incision along the inframammary fold, as well as an incision down the breast and around the areola. It provides the greatest lift and nipple elevation of the three options.
A breast revision surgery generally takes between one and three hours. It is an outpatient procedure, performed under general anesthesia. The size and location of the incision depends on the technique, as described above. The surgeon then removes excess skin, and precisely repositions the nipple and areola. If the breasts are asymmetrical, one can be lifted more than the other, creating a flawless profile. Optionally, implants can be placed to increase breast size, or the size of the areola can be adjusted. These things will be decided during your consultation, when you explain what result you desire.
Following surgery, you will remain in the office recovery area for approximately 60 minutes, until you are alert and able to return home. In most cases, we use absorbable sutures, which are shed in about two weeks. There will be bandages over the incision, which need to remain in place for two weeks. You will need to wear a supportive bra for several weeks following the surgery.
Most of our patients are very happy with their new body images. After a breast lift or breast augmentation, you will be able to eliminate padded bras, and feel confident wearing anything you want, including form-fitting blouses, bikinis, and plunging necklines. Your results will last for many years to come.
The prices listed below are only approximations. We will provide you with a specific quote, which is valid for 30 days, after your consultation. These fees include the cost of the operating room, anesthetics, the surgeon's time, surgical garments, and follow-up visits.
Breast Lift I (Periareolar Incision)
With Saline Implants $5,500
With Silicone Implants $7,000
Breast Lift II ("Lolly Pop" Incision)
With Saline Implants $6,500
With Silicone Implants $8,000
Breast Lift III ("Anchor" Incision / Inverted "T" Incision)
With Saline Implants $7,500
With Silicone Implants $9,000
- Breast Augmentation Surgery Orange County - Orange County plastic surgeon discusses the various types of breast augmentation surgery
- Prevention Bilateral Capsular Fountain Valley - The Prevention of Recurrent Bilateral Capsular Contracture with BellaDerm® Acellular Dermal Matrix
- Best Breast Implant Surgeon Orange County - Who is the best breast implant surgeon in the Orange County area?
- Breast Implants Orange County - Why might Orange County area women consider breast implants?
- Breast Augmentation Orange County CA - Techniques of breast augmentation provided by Orange County, CA area plastic surgeon