For optimal facial aesthetics, the nose should be in harmony with other facial features. If you believe that your nose is out of balance with your other facial features, rhinoplasty (nose surgery) may be right for you. This is a common procedure, which sculpts the nose to achieve a more aesthetically pleasing size and shape. It can remove lumps, straighten the nose, correct asymmetry, or adjust the overall shape. The procedure results in an attractive nose that is proportional and harmonious with your overall face.
There are two common rhinoplasty techniques. "Closed rhinoplasty" involves an incision on the inside of the nose, and "open rhinoplasty" includes a small, secondary incision located across the columella (tissue separating the nostrils). The incisions give the surgeon access to the bone and cartilage structures inside of the nose. Those tissues can then be reduced, augmented, or reshaped. If augmentation is needed, a synthetic implant may be used or a graft may be taken from another site on your body.
Rhinoplasty is an outpatient surgery, performed with general anesthesia. We work with a trained, board-certified anesthesiologist. The procedure typically takes from one to three hours. After it is complete, you will remain in the recovery area for another hour while you become alert before going home. You will have packing (internal splint) and an external splint on your nose to prevent the accumulation of blood and assist in proper healing.
This procedure refines, improves, and beautifies your nose for an overall more attractive facial appearance. You can expect a natural appearance, with your nose harmonizing with and accentuating your other facial features. Many people, even those you know well, will be unaware that you've had a surgical procedure. They are likely to comment on how good you look, without being able to define exactly what has improved.
The prices given below are only approximate. For an exact quote, please visit our office for a consultation.
- Rhinoplasty for Hump Removal (General Anesthesia) - $4,500-$6,000
- Rhinoplasty for Overall Refinement (General Anesthesia) - $4,500-$6,000
- Rhinoplasty Including Correction of Deviated Septum (General Anesthesia) - $6,000
- Rhinoplasty with Implant (Local Anesthesia) - $2,500
- Alar Reduction - $800
- Best Nose Job Orange County - Plastic surgeon in Orange County can provide a "nose job" that leaves you looking your best
- Nose Job Orange County - Orange County area plastic surgeon describes the "nose job"
- Nose Reconstructive Surgery Orange County - Orange County plastic surgeon describes nose reconstructive surgery