Plastic surgeon in Orange County can provide a "nose job" that leaves you looking your bestWhen you look in the mirror, does your nose bother you? Fortunately, there is a procedure called rhinoplasty that can enhance the proportions of your nose for facial harmony. Plastic surgeons can also correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose. The procedure is commonly called a "nose job." Well-known plastic surgeon Dr. Thuan Nguyen performs the surgery on patients in Orange County and beyond at The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. After treatment, they rave about looking and feeling their best.
Dr. Nguyen and his skilled team provide treatment that can change the following features of the nose:
- Size – The nose may not be in balance with the face, which can cause embarrassment.
- Width – The width of the nose bridge may cause patients concern.
- Profile – Visible humps or depressions on the nose bridge can bother patients.
- Nasal tip – We can improve a nasal tip that is drooping, bulbous or enlarged, hooked or upturned.
- Nostrils – We often treat nostrils that are large, upturned, or wide.
- Symmetry – We can improve an asymmetric nose to restore facial balance and harmony.
If we determine you are a candidate for treatment, we will discuss all of your options for nose reshaping. We will examine and measure your face and may take photographs. We will discuss your options for anesthesia during surgery and the likely outcome from treatment.
Do you want to have a skilled and highly recommended plastic surgeon improve the appearance of your nose? If you do, schedule a consultation with Dr. Nguyen today by calling 714-421-4022. Rest assured you are in gentle and caring hands at The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Best Nose Job Orange County - Plastic surgeon in Orange County can provide a "nose job" that leaves you looking your best
- Nose Job Orange County - Orange County area plastic surgeon describes the "nose job"
- Nose Reconstructive Surgery Orange County - Orange County plastic surgeon describes nose reconstructive surgery
Back to Nose Surgery Home Page