Residents of 92708 and other OC zip codes can turn back the hands of time with Botox
Aging is a natural process that we all go through. The visible signs of aging, however, affect everyone differently. Often, the changes that appear in our skin and facial contours can be distressing, affecting how we feel about our appearance. We have learned through research studies that how a person looks, and how he or she feels about their appearance, directly impacts personal and professional relationships. Fortunately, we now have more control over our own aging process thanks to cosmetic solutions like Botox.
The team at The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery is experienced in both surgical and non-surgical procedures to help you feel your best. Men and women living in the 92708
and surrounding OC zip codes can visit our practice to learn how Botox
, dermal fillers, and other targeted treatments can help them accomplish specific aesthetic goals. In a private consultation with Dr. Nguyen, you are able to discuss skin concerns and make a plan that will allow you to regain a more youthful appearance.
Botox can address your common skin concerns
Some of the first signs of age appear on the face, when lines that show when we smile, frown, or laugh remain visible. This type of wrinkle is called dynamic due to the fact that, in young skin, lines only show at the moment we are making a certain facial expression. When the face is relaxed, lines disappear. As biochemical changes affect the skin with age, dynamic lines become a mainstay on the face.
Dynamic lines tend to occur on the upper part of the face, on the forehead and around the eyes. Part of the reason these lines appear is because the underlying muscles are chronically contracted. Treating these muscles with Botox allows them to relax and smooth out, which, in turn, minimizes the appearance of lines such as crow’s feet or brow furrows.
Botox has been used all around the world for more than a decade. Its track record for safety and efficiency is excellent, with very few people experiencing side effects beyond temporary bruising or swelling when treated by an experienced clinician. The effects of Botox treatment occur gradually over a few days, with the maximum benefit seen after about a week. The smoothing effect of Botox remains active for about 4 months, after which touch-up treatments may be performed.
The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery is a practice in which the men and women of Orange County receive outstanding care. To learn more about Botox and our other anti-aging treatments, contact us at (714) 421-4022.
Back to Botox® Home Page
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA - A plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA may also suggest dermal fillers
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Huntington Beach, CA - Botox cost and reviews in the Huntington Beach, CA area, may not address under eye problems
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA - Improve your image with a plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA
- 92708 Botox - Residents of 92708 and other OC zip codes can turn back the hands of time with Botox
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Newport Beach, CA - Botox continues to excel in cost and reviews in the Newport Beach, CA area
- Wrinkle Reduction Orange County - Achieving wrinkle reduction with Botox in Orange County