Improve your image with a plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA
Ah, the Fountain of Youth. If only this proverbial miracle existed. Botox and dermal fillers are the closest we have come to the much sought-after fountain. At The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Orange County, patients benefit from a combination of innovative dermatologic developments and outstanding skill.
Dr. Nguyen is a board-certified plastic surgeon who understands the complexity of the body and the aging process. He does not offer “one-size-fits-all” treatments, knowing that each individual requires unique solutions to his or her cosmetic concerns and a plastic surgeon
who listens. With us, care is designed around you, beginning with a consultation during which
you can discuss your concerns. Dr. Nguyen provides
care in which your skin’s needs are met. For many of our patients, Botox
is a wonderful solution to visible lines and wrinkles. If you live near Newport Beach, CA
and want to look and feel younger, Botox from The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery may be the ideal solution for you.
Understanding facial aging
Many of the men and women we visit with lament on their once-youthful skin, skin that was firm and smooth, that didn’t sag and droop. The changes that occur with age include:
- The breakdown of collagen and elastin, the fiber networks that support healthy, youthful skin.
- Decreased collagen combined with fat loss of about a teaspoon a year diminishes facial contours.
- Repetitive movements of facial muscles cause lines and folds that disappear with relaxation. With a depletion of collagen and elastin, these contracted muscles lead to permanent lines.
- Texture and elasticity become problematic as a result of sun damage, dehydration, and other factors.
Due to the prevalence of dermal fillers, many people assume that this form of treatment is ideal for plumping lines on any part of the face. These products are designed for a specific purpose, and are not necessarily suitable for every type of line or wrinkle. Dr. Nguyen is an experienced physician who knows how to achieve beautiful, natural results by addressing the specific factors that have lead to an aged appearance.
Dermal fillers are intended for volume restoration. These products work by replacing vital substances such as Hyaluronic acid. Botox, on the other hand, blocks communication from the brain that causes a muscle to contract. With precision and skill, Dr. Nguyen can eliminate lines and folds caused by muscle contractions while preserving the patient’s ability to achieve facial expressions naturally.
To experience the benefits of personalized cosmetic care, contact The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery at (714) 421-4022.
Back to Botox® Home Page
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA - A plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA may also suggest dermal fillers
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Huntington Beach, CA - Botox cost and reviews in the Huntington Beach, CA area, may not address under eye problems
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA - Improve your image with a plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA
- 92708 Botox - Residents of 92708 and other OC zip codes can turn back the hands of time with Botox
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Newport Beach, CA - Botox continues to excel in cost and reviews in the Newport Beach, CA area
- Wrinkle Reduction Orange County - Achieving wrinkle reduction with Botox in Orange County