Botox cost and reviews in the Huntington Beach, CA area, may not address under eye problems
Since its FDA approval more than ten years ago, Botox has been regarded as somewhat of a cosmetic miracle, and for good reason. Thanks to Botox
, whose cost and reviews
are excellent in
the Huntington Beach, CA
area, men and women have been empowered to fight many of the common signs of aging. Patients of Dr. Nguyen at The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery may learn that there are alternative or complementary treatments, as well, that can achieve beautifully natural results.
Dr. Nguyen is a board certified plastic surgeon who consults with patients from all over Orange County about various skin and facial concerns. Age and sun damage are two primary factors that can lead to loss of facial contours and volume and fine lines and wrinkles. A common problem that can stem from the loss of elasticity is under eye bags. Puffiness may affect most people from time to time, but chronically puffy eyes can make a person look and feel older than his or her real age. Under eye bags can become a distressing problem, giving the perception of tiredness or lack of health. Finding the right solution for under eye bags can be trick, and Botox is not a cosmetic treatment that is recommended for this problem.
The purpose of Botox
Botox is a cosmetic solution for the lines and wrinkles that affect the upper part of the face. This drug, based on botulinum toxin Type A, is injected into the small muscles at the outer area of the eye or on the forehead. In the week that follows treatment, muscles gradually smooth out as signals from the brain commanding contraction are blocked.
What makes Botox successful in the treatment of dynamic lines is the effect on muscle tissue. Under the eyes, there is very little muscle tissue. In this area, the main problem is excess fatty deposits beneath the skin.
Specific solutions for under eye bags
Dr. Nguyen offers both surgical and non-surgical solutions to some of the common signs of aging. When under eye problems are mild to moderate, it may be possible to correct the problem with dermal filler treatment. Dermal fillers replace volume that is lost naturally through time. These products can also plump visible folds in the skin. The plumping abilities of dermal fillers like Juvederm are ideal to reduce the appearance of under eye bags.
More severe problems with bags on either the upper or lower eyelids can be addressed successfully with a specific cosmetic surgery procedure, performed by board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Nguyen.
Contact us today to schedule a private consultation.
Back to Botox® Home Page
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA - A plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA may also suggest dermal fillers
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Huntington Beach, CA - Botox cost and reviews in the Huntington Beach, CA area, may not address under eye problems
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA - Improve your image with a plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA
- 92708 Botox - Residents of 92708 and other OC zip codes can turn back the hands of time with Botox
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Newport Beach, CA - Botox continues to excel in cost and reviews in the Newport Beach, CA area
- Wrinkle Reduction Orange County - Achieving wrinkle reduction with Botox in Orange County