Achieving wrinkle reduction with Botox in Orange County
The doctors of The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery bring the experience, skills, and knowledge necessary to provide Orange County area patients with non-invasive methods of wrinkle reduction. Patients who visit the practice to learn about treatments for anti-aging are often introduced to treatments such as Botox.
Botox is a medication fabricated from botulinum toxin type A, which works by blocking the nerve signals to the muscles in which it is injected. Injectables such as these can limit the muscles’ ability to contract, thus slowing the deepening of wrinkles and folds, and reducing the appearance of aging. At The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, we often suggest Botox injections as a method of treating horizontal forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, and frown lines between the eyebrows (also referred to as the glabellar lines) before patients consider more invasive surgeries.
Injectables such as Botox are popular because they can keep dynamic folds and wrinkles from forming on the face. While this medication is known for its cosmetic enhancements, Botox has been used for many decades for a variety of medical conditions including excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), migraine headaches, and cervical dystonia. Over a decade ago, Botox was approved by the FDA as an anti-aging tool.
Botox can also be used with dermal fillers, which are available through The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Botox and dermal fillers can be used together to provide optimum anti-aging results. Botox can keep deeper lines and wrinkles from forming, while the hyaluronic acid fillers can be used to target specific areas of concern and provide instant volume. When Botox is used in conjunction with dermal fillers, patients can enjoy the best cosmetic dermatology has to offer in terms of non-invasive anti-aging solutions.
If you live in or around the Orange County area and are considering an affordable, fast, and effective method of wrinkle reduction, Botox may be able to help. Contact The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery today to schedule a consultation visit and examination to learn more about Botox and the results it can provide for enhancing your natural beauty!
Back to Botox® Home Page
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA - A plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA may also suggest dermal fillers
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Huntington Beach, CA - Botox cost and reviews in the Huntington Beach, CA area, may not address under eye problems
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA - Improve your image with a plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA
- 92708 Botox - Residents of 92708 and other OC zip codes can turn back the hands of time with Botox
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Newport Beach, CA - Botox continues to excel in cost and reviews in the Newport Beach, CA area
- Wrinkle Reduction Orange County - Achieving wrinkle reduction with Botox in Orange County