Botox continues to excel in cost and reviews in the Newport Beach, CA area
Effective wrinkle reduction has become a reality for the millions of people who have tried and loved Botox. In the Orange County office of The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery, we are happy to provide our patients with this non-surgical, minimally-invasive treatment for a more youthful appearance.
The Botox cosmetic solution contains botulinum toxin type A, a substance which had been used in therapeutic medical treatments long before its cosmetic powers were identified. This mild toxin, when injected into muscles, causes their relaxation by blocking nerve signals from the brain. When the muscles in the upper part of the face are treated, their relaxation leads to the smoothing out of skin and, beautifully, a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and folds. Patients of The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery find that Botox
excels in cost and reviews
for good reason.
our office near Newport Beach, CA
, Botox is used to treat signs of aging such as crow’s feet, horizontal lines on the forehead, furrowed brows, and more.
There are several reasons for the popularity of Botox. This type of treatment gently keeps dynamic wrinkles from aging the face and neck. Botox has also been widely used to treat medical conditions such as cervical dystonia, chronic migraine headaches, and excessive sweating, called hyperhydrosis. It was only about ten years ago when Botox entered the cosmetic marketplace.
Even with the development of excellent dermal fillers, there remains a strong call for Botox treatment among both men and women. Safe and effective, Botox has a different effect on the skin as dermal fillers. Where fillers will plump lines around the mouth and nose and replace lost volume to facial contours, Botox’s work on the frequently used muscles on the forehead and around the eyes is unique. Used together, your skilled cosmetic practitioner can dramatically improve your facial aesthetic so that you look more energized and awake.
Men and women in the Orange County area will find Botox an affordable, effective treatment for dynamic wrinkles and lines that have formed from years of facial expressions. The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery is conveniently located near the 405. Contact us today.
Back to Botox® Home Page
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA - A plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA may also suggest dermal fillers
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Huntington Beach, CA - Botox cost and reviews in the Huntington Beach, CA area, may not address under eye problems
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA - Improve your image with a plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA
- 92708 Botox - Residents of 92708 and other OC zip codes can turn back the hands of time with Botox
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Newport Beach, CA - Botox continues to excel in cost and reviews in the Newport Beach, CA area
- Wrinkle Reduction Orange County - Achieving wrinkle reduction with Botox in Orange County