A plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA may also suggest dermal fillers
Thanks to advances in health and wellness, humans are living longer and remaining more active than previous generations. We have numerous healthcare options that allow us to live more fully and energetically. We also have the opportunity to work with a plastic surgeon who offers a variety of ways in which aging can be addressed. Dr. Nguyen is a board certified plastic surgeon who has incorporated non-surgical solutions into his practice. The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery provides options such as Botox and dermal fillers to patients in the Huntington Beach, CA area and other Orange County communities.
Changes that occur in the body naturally affect the skin, with many of the first signs of age appearing on the face. Fine lines and wrinkles, coupled with a loss of volume, can, in just a few years, cause significant changes that affect a person’s confidence. In addition to natural changes with age, skin is also affected by factors such as stress, nutrition, pollution, dehydration, sun damage, and lifestyle habits. In combination, internal and environmental factors can accelerate the aging process.
The skin may begin to change even before one reaches their thirties, with the aging process speeding up in subsequent decades. The changes that we most often see are a loss of volume, diminished facial contours, loose skin, textural imperfections, and discoloration. The overuse of muscles to express emotions leads to lines in the upper part of the face. Loss of elasticity produces lines around the nose and mouth. The problems that occur as a result of biochemical changes can be addressed at The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery with an expert physician.
Individualized care for beautiful results
Dr. Nguyen is an esteemed plastic surgeon who offers a variety of procedures, including brow and face lift surgery. He understands, however, that there are situations in which the signs of aging can be addressed with non-surgical solutions. With a surgical face lift, the skin is tightened mechanically. With what is known as a liquid face lift, skin is revitalized using products like Botox and Juvederm, each designed for a specific purpose.
Experience smoother, younger looking skin with Botox and dermal fillers from The Institute of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. Call (714) 421-4022 for your private consultation.
Back to Botox® Home Page
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA - A plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Huntington Beach, CA may also suggest dermal fillers
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Huntington Beach, CA - Botox cost and reviews in the Huntington Beach, CA area, may not address under eye problems
- Plastic Surgeon which Provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA - Improve your image with a plastic surgeon which provides Botox near Newport Beach, CA
- 92708 Botox - Residents of 92708 and other OC zip codes can turn back the hands of time with Botox
- Botox Cost and Reviews in Newport Beach, CA - Botox continues to excel in cost and reviews in the Newport Beach, CA area
- Wrinkle Reduction Orange County - Achieving wrinkle reduction with Botox in Orange County